Xplore – Pricing 2022
Offers available to new customers only.
Packages subject to availability. Platforms and packages available at your exact location may vary based on signal quality and network conditions.
To confirm the platforms and plans available at your exact location, please contact us for details.
With cottage and vacation season fast approaching, there is no better time to relaunch our
seasonal program for our Ka-band and Ku-band services.
In Contract Subscribers
On the date of activation, regular pricing will be charged for the first month. After the first month of service the customer can request to have their account put “on hold” at any time under the seasonal program. During the months the account is on hold, a monthly charge of $24.99 will apply. This charge will ensure that the subscriber’s e-mail accounts are kept active and they will be able to access their e-mail through Xplornet’s Webmail service. A $25 seasonal reconnect charge will apply when the customer requests that their account return to active status.
Out of Contract & No Contract Subscribers
On the date of activation, regular pricing will be charged for the first month. For all months the account is on hold a monthly charge of $4.99 will apply. This charge will ensure that the subscriber’s e-mail accounts are kept active and they will be able to access their e-mail through Xplornet’s Webmail service. A $25 seasonal reconnect charge will apply when the customer requests that their account return to active status.
Please note that any out of contract, or no contract customers who wish to temporarily suspend service must do so under the Seasonal program. If these customers completely cancel their service and wish to reactivate at a later date they will be charged a $49 reconnect fee and Xplornet will not maintain their current e-mail address(es).
Terms & Conditions
* Customers can opt to use the seasonal program at any time after their first month.
* There is no limit to how long a customer can stay on the seasonal program.
* Customers will be asked when they plan to reconnect. If the customer has not called to confirm they wish to be reconnected by the date indicated a representative from Xplornet’s Customer Care Centre will call to ensure the customer wishes that their account to remain on hold.
* The customer will not be charged normal price or reconnected automatically.
The customer must specify that they wish to be reconnected by calling 1-866-841-6001.
* Any time a customer wishes to place their service on hold or reconnect they must fill out the Change of Service form located on our web site and e-mail email@example.com or fax it to the Xplornet Customer Care Centre at 1-866-485-4156.
* Please allow up to 48 hours for the service to be placed on hold, disconnected or reconnected.